- go-gitlint: CLI written in Go that lints your commit messages.
- youtrack-api: an object-oriented, Java API for YouTrack.
- releasecat-maven-plugin: a maven plugin that creates GitHub releases for your project.
- loggit-maven-plugin: a maven plugin that generates changelog and release notes for projects using git
- jconfigurations: a Java library that provides simple and intuitive injection of configurations into object attributes
- cactoos: showcase of clean, reusable and composable object-oriented primitives written in Java and designed according to the principles of Elegant Objects. I don’t own this project, but I
currently used to manage it and am a huge fan.
- cactoos-matchers: JavaHamcrest extensions also designed according to EO principles.